How to choose interior doors in Dubai?
- Specify the type of room the door is installed in and the approximate cost of your future purchase. Pay attention to the operating conditions of the door: the bathroom and the kitchen, you can expect high humidity, the toilet barely fits the door with transparent inserts, in the nursery you often need a good soundproofing.
- Select the appropriate mechanism to open the door. In most cases, buyers see only one option - a classic hinged door with one or two doors. In fact, such models prevail in the sale, but they are not always perfect. If the space is small, then suggest considering alternative options: sliding or folding doors. They will save you the working space in the room and add originality to the design of the room. It should only be borne in mind that the insulation is worse than that of swing doors, and that for their installation additional devices (rails, rollers and other parts) will be required.
- Select the materials that need to be carried to your door. Keep in mind that the cost of the door is directly proportional to the nature and environmental compatibility of its components. The most expensive hardwood. Door leafs made of natural wood have excellent characteristics, but differ in rigidity and conservative design. Then there is MDF - a modern, high-quality alternative to wood in the middle price range. Budget option - particleboard, but it is not suitable for prolonged use in areas of high humidity.
- Select any type of design. If you are not as important as the arrangement inside the door, you can skip this step. There are two main options you can consider - the board room door is in the form of a whole cloth, and the paneled door is assembled from individual parts and has different inserts.
- Lifting the door cover:
- Veneer - Expensive natural hardwood floors;
- ekoshpon - less expensive synthetic material that mimics regular veneer and has higher strength and water resistance;
- The varnish finish is well suited to natural wood, highlighting its pattern;
- Laminate Cover - Thin Film, Wood Repeating Pattern;
- Plastic film - allows you to make doors in almost any color and is the most budget option.
After you have decided on the basic parameters, you can start with the specific selection of the model. Rely on your taste and of course try going next door into the general aesthetics of the room. Good luck, may God bless you!