Doors from the massif of an oak are an integral element of classical interiors in Renaissance style, Baroque, Rococo. They create the overall impression of wealth and luxury.
Glass of Calen. with a pattern of thickness 4mm.
- The door. Collapsible design, with clamping screws.
- Standard dimensions of the door leaf: Height 2000mm, width 600, 700, 800, 900. (it is allowed to manufacture non-standard sizes with height from 1900 to 2300 and width from 400 to 1000)
- Standard dimensions of the door unit (with the frame): Height 2064mm, width 664,764,864,964,1269mm.
- The thickness of the door leaf is 40 mm, it is possible to manufacture the door leaf with a thickness of 47 mm. The thickness of the filling elements: panels 23mm.
- Protective and decorative coating of door leaves made of oak in the colors of Wenge, Mahogany, Antique Walnut made: 1 layer - with "EKOHEL" dyes produced by HELIOS (Slovenia) on a water basis of the corresponding color; 2nd layer - nitro lacquer "NITRO Uni-20" produced by HELIOS (Slovenia); 3 layer with polyurethane varnish HELIODUR semi-matt varnish V-20 manufactured by HELIOS (Slovenia).
- Protective and decorative coating of door leafs made of oak in the colors White, White, Ivory, Sky, Gray, Cream: 1 layer is made with white polyurethane two-component primer PAS5A11 produced by ILVA (Italy); The 2nd layer is made of polyurethanes with matte PL800 paint produced by ILVA (Italy).
- The glazing of the door leaves is made of sheet glass 4 mm thick, matted on one side with Matelux and Matelux Graphite with milling.
- The glazing of the door leaves is made of tempered sheet glass 4 mm thick with a pattern.